I bought a personal perpetual license for MD10 yesterday, but have been unable to login due to this message -
Due to a network issue, you are unable to login at this time.
I've tried several things to get around this.
- Allowed MD10/MD9.5 through my firewall
- Reset my internet/modem
- Submitted a tech support ticket - support staff have not responded yet
- Downloaded 9.5 to get an offline license - support staff have not responded yet
- Downloaded earlier versions of MD10
- Tried downloaded the trial installer - tells me I already have the latest version
The only resources MD has I know of to solve this issue are -
- Activate Offline licenses https://marvelousdesigner.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037401911
- From the Clo3D help page - https://support.clo3d.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014278108-I-get-an-error-message-saying-Due-to-a-network-issue-you-are-unable-to-login-at-this-time-or-Delayed-network-connection-What-can-I-do-
- This network thing https://support.clo3d.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000617048-Guide-for-Installing-Network-Version-on-the-Internet-Environment#Click3
None of those have been helpful so far.
Maybe I'm missing something - has anyone had this issue before?