Create Fitting Suit
Create a Fitting Suit of custom avatar for Auto Fitting.
Create a Fitting Suit Reference Line along the avatar surface and apply Fitting Suit.
Main Menu ▶ 3D Garment ▶ Create Fitting Suit
3D Toolbar ▶ Create Fitting Suit
1. Load your custom avatar.
2. Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
3. Create Fitting Suit Reference Line following the guide of dialogue and mouse pointer.
→ When you have finished creating the lines, the preview of the Fitting Suit appears.
4. After creating all reference lines, press Apply button.
→ Fitting Suit is simulated on the avatar.
5. Press Save button to save the avatar.
→ It is saved as an avatar file(.avt) including Fitting Suit data.
If you do not want to create symmetry, turn off Symmetry settings.
If you want to recreate the reference line, select the reference line in the dialogue and press Delete button.
Auto Fitting / Re-target Draping
Automatically adjust the size of your garment to your custom avatar and simulate the garment.
Simulate garment to your custom avatar. (This function maintains its original size)
Main Menu ▶ 2D Pattern ▶ Fitting ▶ Auto Fitting
2D Toolbar ▶ Auto Fitting
Main Menu ▶ 3D Garment ▶ Re-target Draping
3D Toolbar ▶ Re-target Draping
1. Load the avatar which has completed Create Fitting Suit.
2. Add the garment which has Fitting Suit data.
- The garment simulated on the avatar provided by Marvelous Designer (Marvelous Designer 9.5 or above)
- The garment simulated on the avatar having Fitting Suit data after doing Create Fitting Suit.
3. Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
4. Press OK button in the pop-up window.
→ Auto Fitting
The size of the garment is automatically adjusted and the garment is simulated on your custom avatar.
→ Re-target Draping
The garment maintains its size, uv, textures and is simulated on your custom avatar.
Before you press Menu button, increase the particle distance of the 3D garment, which will help this function run faster.
Before you press Menu button, change the property of the 3D garment to its default, which will help this function run efficiently.