Create a Seamline Topstitch.
Main Menu ▶ Materials ▶ Topstitch ▶ Seamline Topstitch
2D Toolbar ▶ Seamline Topstitch
- Follow the indicated guideline above.
→ All sewing lines on the Pattern are displayed.
- Click on a point where a Topstitch begins.
- Move mouse to the direction where the Topstitch is going to be created.
- Click on another point where the Topstitch ends.
→ The Topstitch is now being created with being highlighted.
- Click and drag in the 2D window to encompass all segments where Topstitches to be applied. Topstitches appear on all selected segments.
- Use lasso selection to select Pattern Outlines and Internal Lines where Topstitches should be created on.
- OBJ Topstitches temporarily disappear when the Simulation is activated, but they appear again when the Simulation is deactivated.
- Right click when creating the Topstitch to enter specific length.