Scale an OBJ imported as an Avatar.
Main Menu ▶ 3D Garment ▶ Select/Move
3D Toolbar ▶ Select/Move
- Import an OBJ as an Avatar.
- Select the tool/ menu indicated in Location.
- Select the Avatar and click the Scale button to resize the Avatar.
→ The scale Gizmo appears.
- Click and drag the Gizmo's X-axis (red), Y-axis (yellow-green), Z-axis (blue) or the rectangle.
→ The Avatar size is adjusted according to the selected direction.
- Click the Scale button to complete scaling.
→ The Gizmo is changed to a standard one that is used to move or rotate the Avatar.
※ Note: Scale with specific values in the Property Window after selecting the Avatar.