[Software License Key for Network Offline] Generate a C2V for First Time Installation for Window
In order to request Network Offline License activation with a Software License key, please follow the instruction below.
1. Install a Run-time Environment on your Windows license server.
Step 1. Download the driver from the link here (HASP Driver Download Link).
Step 2. Press 'Windows Start Button + Run (R)' and then enter "CMD" in the text field to open the Command Prompt window.
Step 3. Drag the downloaded haspdinst.exe file and put it on the CMD window to automatically register the corresponding path as shown underlined below.
Enter "-i" behind the automatically entered path and press 'Enter' on the keyboard to install.
Step 4. In a web browser, navigate to http://localhost:1947 and check to see if the following screen appears to verify the HASP Driver has been successfully installed.
If the following screen appears, then the installation has been successful.
* If an error message pops up, please refer to the troubleshooting manual for “Sentinel HASP Driver Errors on Windows part”. Link to the Manual
2. After HASP Driver installation completes, download the RUS (attachment at the bottom of this post) and generate a C2V file.
*We recommend that you remove any previously owned MD hardware dongle keys from your network before generating a C2V file to avoid conflicts.
**You would need to select the second option on RUS “Installation of new protection key” to successfully create a C2V file.
3. Submit your C2V file through this page (logging in with your Company ID is required). If you experience any difficulties, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
[Applying a V2C on the server]
1. Download the V2C file sent from Marvelous Designer Support Team.
2. Click on the link below to access the ACC Page, then select “Update/Attach” in Options on the left. (Click here to link ACC Page)
3. Click “Choose File” to find and select the downloaded V2C file.
4. Click “Apply File”.
5. If the update is successful, the following message will be printed.
[Double checking an updated License Key]
If the License Key Update process is successfully completed, you will be able to double check by following the steps below.
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the ACC Page
2. Click Features once you see the key info.
3. Make sure the number in the red box has been changed to correctly.