Company ID - End user ID Relationship diagram
Company ID: "Company ID" is an administrator account that can manage the "End user ID" used by the license manager or purchaser. Through the Team Console, you can create, delete and change the password of the "End user ID" belonging to the "Company ID". Also, purchase and assign a license to an "End user ID". "Company ID could not contain a license.
End user ID: "End User ID" is a user account that can hold a license and log in to the software. "End User ID" cannot purchase a license, and each "End User ID" can only modify its own account information.
Enterprise License Purchase Process
1. Registering Company ID
2. Move to purchasing page and select a license type.
3. Select a purchasing type
4. Create an End user ID to be licensed or select an existing one.
5. Select payment method and enter information
Information and functions available on the “Team console” with “Company ID”
- License holding status and purchase record
- End user ID activity record
- Deactivating Standalone License
- "End user ID" account information