- The Team Console is only accessible by logging in with your ‘Company ID’
- The following picture shows where to find the ‘Team Console’ section on our website
＊ after logging in with your Company ID, you will be able to find the ‘Team Console’ section under your account box, located at the top right of our main website
- Please refer to the following link for information on the structure of accounts: ‘Account Manual’
In the User section, users can check the number of end users that belong to their Company ID, and find more detailed information on each of them by clicking the box labelled ‘more’
In the License section users can check the concurrent counts for each license type and, if they click on a license type, how many End Users are holding that license type
‘Concurrent Count’ means the maximum number of users who can log in to a license simultaneously
‘Version Count’ means the maximum number of users who can log in to a version simultaneously
In the Invoice section, users can edit billing addresses, as well as view & download previous invoices.
*Why is my invoice not showing?
Your invoice will be showing when you have purchased the license online
In the Activity Log section, users can find a history of end users that were created by their Company ID, and licenses that were added by their Company ID
Network Offline Key Update
At the 'Network Offline Key Update' page, users can upload and download C2V/V2C files for the network offline license setup process. You can also refer to the manual followed by this link to find a proper guideline of the network offline setup process depending on your current status with the license you have.
1. End Users can’t modify their email address and password on their own
● End Users cannot modify their email address through their account page, and would be eligible to change their password only if they either hold no license or hold a “Standalone” license type.
● If an End User has a “Network” license type, then he/she would not be eligible to change their password or email through their account page.
2. How to download an installer via a Company ID/ End User ID
Via Company ID: Team Console > User > DOWNLOAD
a. Click on ‘Team Console’ then ‘User’
b. Click on an End User that has the license version you want to download
c. Click on ‘DOWNLOAD’
Via End User ID: My Account > DOWNLOAD
a. Click on ‘My account’
b. Click on ‘DOWNLOAD’
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'