[Workspace Windows / Side Windows]
- Every window can be changed from one to another through the drop-down list at the top center of the window.
- Select a Duplicate icon at the top right-hand corner of a window, and the window will be duplicated as a pop-up.
Reset to Default Layout
-By toggling the Reset to Default Layout in the bottom right-hand corner, you can bring the window layout back to its original settings.
Set up the number of the Workspace Windows
- You can set up the window view options at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- As many as four Workspace Window can be shown at one time.
- Only Side windows can be closed, not the Workspace windows.
- Select X at the top right-hand corner to close the window.
- Only Side windows can be either shown and hidden, not the Workspace windows.
- Select the arrow on the top left-hand corner to hide the window.
Its title will appear as a tab on either side of the screen after being hidden.
- If you click on that tab, the window appears again.
- All pop-up windows can be arranged by dragging on either side of the window.
Create Windows Tab
- Each pop-up window can be dragged onto an existing side window to group them together.
- Their title will appear as tabs at the bottom of the window.
- You can select a tab to view each window in a group.
- You can relocate the toolbar to the top, bottom, left, and right of a window by clickig the control handle on the leftmost side
- Toggle the Show/Hide Toolbar button at the far right of the view icons in each window to make it appear or disappear.
Duplicate Tool Group
- Mouseover on a tool group to find sub-tools of the tool group.
- A tool group can be duplicated as a pop-up by either clicking the dashed line with scissors in the tool group or by pressing the Enter key.
- Modular Editor is added to the tool bar on the 2D window.
- You can use the existing Modular Editor, by toggling the Modular Editor icon.
Duplicate the Menu list
- A dash line will be shown if you click a main menu which can be duplicated as a pop-up.
- If you either click the dashed line with scissors in a main menu or press the Enter key, the main menu will be duplicated as a pop-up.