Learn how to resolve launching error using Intel HD Graphics.
Since this crashing is due to a Graphic driver which is automatically updated by Microsoft Windows, please re-install the Intel graphics driver after deactivating "Windows Automatic Updates".
1. Please input "gpedit.msc" on Search tool and execute it.
2. Local Group Policy Editor ▶ Computer Configuration ▶ Administrative Templates ▶ Windows Components ▶ Windows Updates ▶ activate "Do not include drivers with Windows Update"
※ Note: The option may not appear in the Window versions below. In this case, External Graphics card should be used.
(Please refer to Computer Specification)
Windows 7 Home Edition / Windows 10 Home Edition
3. Device Manager ▶ Display Adapters ▶ Intel(R) HD Graphic ▶ Uninstall the device and driver software ▶ Reboot Windows
4. Enter Intel Support Page and download and install the program of Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
5. Start scanning the driver.
6. Download and Reinstall the driver of Intel(R) HD Graphics.
7. Verify the "18.104.22.16801" version is installed correctly.
8. Please reboot Windows.
9. If the Error is not resolved with Case 1, please proceed Case 2 below.
If the Error is not resolved with Case 1, please proceed Case 2.
1. Please enter Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* and Download & Install the driver.
2. Approve overwrite to the previous version during Installation.