Bake selected texture.
UV Editor Mode → Tool Bar → Bake Textures Tool
- Follow the path indicated in the Location above.
→ The Bake Textures setting window will be displayed.
- Set values according to the table below.
Bake Textures detail setting table.
|Saving Path||Click folder button to set the file path and save path.
Select PNG either JPEG file format.
With PNG save option, the background will be transparent.
With JPEG save option, the background will be black.
|Size (pixels)||Set the size of the image to be saved. Images are stored in squares of the same horizontal and vertical size.|
|UV area||0-1 (Default)||Save default 0 to 1 tile.
A tile is a rectangular area for one section of one unit.
|Selected tile||Save a specific tile.
Input U, V location to be saved.
|All tile||Save all tiles that contain UV.|
|Fill Texture Seams||The outline is filled with texture as you enter the pixels.|
Select texture types to be saved.
3. After setting the details, click the "Save" button at the bottom.
→ The image is baked and saved to the path you set.
When baking, the seamline normal map will be baked together. (ver.10)
The UV map of the OBJ topstitch used in a garment is also provided. (ver.11)
View UV Maps (ver. 10)
- Upper left of the UV Editor window ▶ Click the View UV Map icon → Map icons that can be changed appear horizontally.
- Click the desired map icon.
→ The UV of the 2D window changes to the type of map users click.