The error occurs when the Server PC and the Client PC could not communicate with each other. To solve the problem,
- Enter “services.msc” in the execution window.
- Check if Sentinel Local License Manager is “getting started” in the service window. If the status is not “getting started”, click your right mouse button and choose “Start” then restart your computer.
- If you still have the problem, check if the version of HASP driver in the Server PC and the Client PC is the same. If they are different, make their version the same. You can get the version information from the image below.
- If any of the above methods do not work, ask a network expert for help to know to communicate status between ports such as Server and Client
- Check if 1947 port is occupied by other service or not.