Create and apply custom textures to buttons in CLO in order to express various button styles.
※ Note: Adobe Photoshop is needed to create custom button texture.
Download custom button texture templates (.psd) provided below:
※ Note: Choose your desired button design and download respective custom button texture file as needed.
- Open downloaded .psd file in Adobe Photoshop.
→ The template is divided into three parts each representing front, back, and thread of the button.
- Open a texture image to be embedded to the template.
→ The texture will open in a new tab in Adobe Photoshop.
- Follow the path: Main Menu → Edit → Define Pattern
→ The selected texture will be added as a pattern in Adobe Photoshop.
In the Layer Window, select the desired layer to be painted with the defined pattern. The Layer Window is located along the right side of the Adobe Photoshop Window.
- While the desired layer is selected, left click on the Paint tool and select the defined pattern
→ The selected layer will be painted with the chosen pattern.
- Hide UV and Test layers, then save the image.
※ Note: Saving the image in .jpeg format is recommended.